|Director Paula Thompson|
TOP 10 AUDITION TIPS
1. Complete the audition form and indicate any conflicts of time for rehearsals and performances.
2. Be prepared to sing any song (other than from the show!) that demonstrates your vocal range.
3. Bring your sheet music
4. Be dressed comfortably as you will be asked by the choreographer to learn and demonstrate a simple dance routine.
5. You will be asked to do readings from the play and copies of these readings will be available for perusal in the lobby.
6. Any child auditioning should be accompanied by a parent.
7. Be quiet and considerate in the auditorium while auditions are being held.
8. NO CELL PHONE USE IN THE AUDITORIUM
9. Be quiet and respectful of others as they audition.
10. Be familiar with the show!.